Thursday, September 23, 2010

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink..."

Ughhh so I had a horrible sleep again last night. Must be the city or something but I have not been sleeping well. I go to bed and wake up what I feel like is 5 minutes later and its 1:00am, then 2:00am, then 5:00am, then 6:00am, 6:10am, 6:30am, 6:45am, and finally 7:00am and time to get ready.

I felt like a zombie this morning on the way to take the little one to school. I had my running gear on and thought if I went to the park after dropping her off it would wake me up. Well, I was just too exhausted to start running. I walked home and then started doing some errands around the house. On my walk home however, I suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotions and almost broke into tears, not really sure why. But to help subside my feelings as soon as I got home I started cleaning. For those of you who know me all too well, when I get stressed, worried, or upset I start cleaning. I guess its a bit of a distraction for me.

Now I am typing this post, listening to some music, and trying to keep myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment